Monday, November 8, 2010

Contest Winner!! Next time it could be you!

Hey citizens of the blog-0-sphere! This is Alexis Lopez, she's the first every What's Parker Reading Contest winner. She won a beautiful copy of Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man. If you're wondering why you didn't win it or why you didn't even know about the contest, it's probably because you haven't been reading the blog faithfully enough! Luckily this isn't the last contest you can enter. Keep your eyes open for more secret opportunities to win great literature!

3 comments:

  1. I could have been the first commenter on the post, but I didn't want your stupid book because you never return my phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read 150 pages, but am in love/obsessed. I am glad I won the contest.

    ReplyDelete